HERE ARE THREE THINGS YOU CAN DO TO GET INVOLVED RIGHT NOW:
1. Fill out the contact form and indicate which Working Group you are interested in joining (see below).
2. Sign up for the listserv without joining a Working Group (see below).
3. Sign and share widely the Statement on the Existential Threat of Nuclear Weapons and on the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons.
- SIGN UP FOR A WORKING GROUP: You can easily find descriptions of the activities of each Working Group by clicking the name below:
The Working Groups meet monthly via zoom. We invite you with this one caveat—they are not lurking groups, they are working groups. Once you get the lay of the land, you will be expected to participate in the work of the group, not just observe.
When you submit your request, you will be added to the working group listserv and receive notices of upcoming meetings.
2. SIGN UP FOR THE LISTSERV Not ready to be in a Working Group? Just sign up below, don’t select a Working Group, and you’ll be added to the NBTC listserv.
Here’s the official description of the list:
“This email list is for individuals and organizations collaborating to fulfill the promise of the United Nations Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons and to press the United States to sign, ratify and implement the Treaty. We will use this list to post limited information about the work of the Nuclear Ban Treaty Collaborative’s Working Group activities.”
This will not be a list that sends you something every day, maybe not even every week. It will send out notices when we have something we think you will want to know—news about the Treaty, special opportunities to make a difference, webinars we create, things the Working Groups are doing. The list intends to focus tightly on the Ban Treaty.
And, of course, you can always unsubscribe from the list.
CONTACT FORM INFO
By signing up here, you will be added to the NBTC listserv to receive information about the activities of the Collaborative (see above).
We will not monetize your information; we won’t sell it, loan it, or share it with others.